Blogbastic is taking its course. I think I’ll be sticking to blogging about news, when everybody’s (even the best) is already doing it. Reason that I might take this primary blog objective is my readers.
I’ve noticed recently that my blog has become the jump-off point for Internet surfers (presumably Filipino OFWs or expats) looking for Filipino news sites. If I had adsense or was an affiliate of Inquirer.net, I might have earned a few dollars in my referrals to radios on Inquirer.net. Here’s a summary of the Top Ten at Blogbastic!
- Philippine radio stations online!
- Blog silence conclusion and controversy
- Chocolate for health, anyone?
- Nominee for blogger’s choice award (UPDA
- Pacquiao loses to rival and a few millio
- The Challenge of the Superduperfriends
- Long wait is over
- One Day Blog Silence on 30 April
- When newsmen become the news (UPDATE)
- Want direction how to get to New York from London? Try Google Maps
This is just for the last 30 days but my post on Philippine radio stations online is a consistent top notcher since I posted it. Some of these posts have been reblogged or appeared in a number of splogs (spam blog), good thing we have akismet here at wordpress. 🙂
But I’ll still be blogging about random thoughts on various issues on the life of an expat (soon to be concluded), family man and student (I’m going full-time soon!). A friend of mine once asked me to blog about Thailand but I’m not a travel blogger but I’m trying to contribute a piece or two, so while I’ll try news blogging (for now?), I’m still open for suggestions. 🙂 Let’s see how it goes.