Well, this post is part of my payment to my tag dues I have to a number of people. I’m now tagged by three people for almost the same thing! This is what you get when you fail to update your blog regularly, not that I’m complaining! 🙂 I’m quite happy to do this.
- Each player must post these rules first.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Fair?! 🙂 Here’s Blogbastic’s lucky eight facts
- I love Eraserheads so much that I and my friends bravely held a gig during one open house in our dormitory–I was the trying hard Ely, by the way (sorry I wont upload any podcast of any of our piece for your sanity’s sake!–whehehe! lest I hear a Dicko or a Simon comment from one of you! ). Oh yes, the crowd loved it–well, they were so drunk they didn’t know if I sounded great, I think. 🙂
- I’m a hell-rider that I figured in an accident when I was about 10. I slammed my racer into thorny bushes at the side of the road and somersaulted three times before missing an unfinished drainage hole with protruding twisted metals, which I just missed by a foot. 🙂
- My parents seldom know that part of my extra curricular activities is earning money (selling cigarettes, salvaging junk, selling bread among others) that they reported me to the police missing one time when I failed to come home for lunch.
- I was so shy as a child that just telling the baker that I wanted to sell bread for them took me three days to muster all the courage–imagine waking up about 3am just waiting outside the bakery and looking inside doing nothing walking back and forth??!!! (*sigh* those were the days).
- Two professional musician friends tried to train me on the reading notes to play the guitar and drums but I never got to learn it. I was also signed up for personal lessons with a senior citizen neighbor of ours (may he rest in peace) to play the octavina, which I also never got to learn that much. I eventually learned and loved to play the guitar, bass guitar, keyboard (piano) and drums at the end of my high school and assisted the musical director at our church in arranging songs. 🙂 (I’m an intro boy by the way not your typical Sting or Jim Paredes musician).
- I only got into a fight when I was in elementary–punching my playmate’s face, which swelled like a basketball. Well, the fight was instigated by our much older playmates (I was about ten then) and I thought he was not giving in to their instigation then he goes berserk and the last thing I remember was just giving him a right hook–there he goes flying twice in the air and landing on his butt saying “sumbong kita sa Mommy ko!” (I’ll tell my Mother!). Well, I never got scolded by her mother after she learned that it was the son who started it. 🙂
- I’m a show-off when I was a kid that when a playmate played with a human skull, which we got from the cemetery, I grabbed the stick and paraded it in our village–only to be scolded by our elders that it was disrespectful to do that–I got so scared that I returned the skull myself (with the moral support of my playmates) and praying for the peace of the soul of the skull’s owner (and that he won’t haunt me that night! well, he didn’t anyway) 🙂
- I was almost kicked out of college due to a number of failed subjects without my parents knowing it. 🙂 (but ei, the end justify the means, at least I proved many of my critics wrong–well to God be the glory!)
Now, I’m not sure if these are not so interesting facts, what do you reckon? (Naks, nakatungtong lang ng Australia, may twang na?! hahaha! 🙂 )